How clean is clean?
We take cleanliness seriously! In our test laboratory (residual dirt cabinet), we flush cleaned components with minimal pressure and filter the residual dirt. In addition, we use various borescopes and endoscopes to check the inside of components with a cavity size of 4 millimeters or more - so we know exactly how clean they are.
You need documentation? No problem - we document according to your specifications and the current standards VDA 19.1 and ISO 16232, because the industry's high demands on function, quality and product life require reliable and reproducible cleanliness.
Our service includes:
- Cleaning of samples, components or only of relevant surfaces.
- Gravimetric determination of the residual dirt content
- Microscopic counting of particles and classification into classes according to ISO 16232 (VDA-19) or individual company specifications
- Differentiation of particles into metallic and non-metallic
- Documentation of the test results
- Purity testing of liquids (from particle size 25µm)